Pressure reducing valve DV765
• Control valve for pressure reduction
• We obtain constant work pressures
• Low vibration and behavior control
• Pressure adjustment range from 0.5 to 9 bar
• Diameters from DN10 to DN50
• PVC, PP and PVDF materials
• PTFE membrane, EPDM or FPM gaskets
• Adjustment range: 0.5 – 9.0 bar
• Valve adjustment also under working pressure
• High reproducibility of the adjustment pressure
• High operating safety and long service life
• Stable regulation behavior and reduced vibrations
• Requires little maintenance
• Absolutely watertight by valve membrane with molded gasket rings
• Shortest construction length with threaded spigot attached by spray according to DIN 8063
• The threaded bushing on the housing of the valve body makes it possible to directly mount the valves on the support brackets and maintains the freedom of assembly of the union union nuts on the PVC-U, PP and PVDF valves
• Construction of chemical facilities
• Construction of industrial facilities
• Water treatment
• The pressure reducing valve is controlled directly by the fluid and is used in industrial plants to reduce the primary pressures at work pressures conditioned by the system and to regulate and maintain constant pressures
Function of the valve
• The open valve is balanced between the inlet pressure (primary pressure) and the lowest working pressure (secondary pressure). If the working pressure increases above or falls below the desired value, the large surface membrane is pressed up or down against the spring. The valve starts to close or open until the equilibrium state is reached again, that is, regardless of whether the inlet pressure increases or decreases, the working pressure remains constant (if the inlet pressure> working pressure).
Adjustment of the valve
• An adjustment or readjustment of the working pressure to be kept constant is made after removing the protective cap on the adjusting screw using the pressure gauges (Divatec membrane separators with pressure gauge, type MDM 902) in the tube system. The adjusting screw is secured with a locknut and can be locked, if necessary, against unauthorized adjustment.
• There is a difference between two employment cases:
• Secondary pressure – closed system or secondary pressure – system that flows dynamically
• Neutral and aggressive technically pure liquids, if the selected valve materials are resistant to the service temperature according to the Divatec resistance list.
• In the case of nitric acid or sulfuric acid, ask us about the exact conditions of use.